Our COVID Safe Admission Policy
After months of uncertainty, Revolution welcomes the Government’s announcement that the UK will move to Step 4 of its plan to lift Covid-19 measures from Monday 19th July.
We are greatly looking forward to returning to normal this autumn and to be running our events in person again from September onwards. By bringing key business communities back together in real life, we hope to help the UK economy bounce back in a way that only live events can deliver.
This does not mean we will be throwing caution to the wind and we will continue to operate with a range of Covid-secure measures in place, tailoring our approach to each event in direct response to the prevailing conditions. In this way, you can be assured of a carefully controlled environment, where the safety of our delegates, exhibitors, speakers, staff and contractors will always be our No.1 priority.
Ensuring the safety of all participants at our events is of paramount importance to us. However, at the same time, we will use a common-sense approach to ensure you can visit our events with confidence:
1) When attending one of our events please be prepared to show proof of either:
a) NHS COVID Pass via the NHS App. The Domestic pass will be valid for entry to the event – either shown on your phone or hard copy PDF printed off. (NB This is different to the NHS COVID-19 Test and Trace app).
b) Lateral flow or PCR negative test results text or e-mail, received within 48 hours prior to attending the event.
c) Temperature Check – be prepared to take a temperature check administered by our staff on-site with a contactless temperature monitor. If your temperature falls outside the prescribed limits we reserve the right to refuse admission.
2) All attendees must agree NOT to attend if they answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Are you feeling unwell, including a high temperature, new continuous cough and a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste?
- Are you currently required to isolate following a visit to an area or country where quarantine is required upon return?
- Have you been told to self-isolate by a government test and trace service?
- Is anyone in your household suffering with COVID-19 symptoms?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or anyone who has been showing symptoms?
3) All attendees must agree to leave immediately should they develop COVID-19 symptoms during the event.
4) All attendees must agree to be always considerate to those around them and respectful of all our Safety measures at the event.
All information is subject to change in line with Government and Industry Guidelines.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you have any queries.
Tel: +44 (0)1892 820930